We are excited to share this joyful stage in your child’s life with you!
On this journey together we intend to create beautiful, harmonious and magical days with your child - filled with love, the arts, nature, nurture, exploration, beauty, discovery, inquiry, inspired learning and all that your child needs to bloom and grow!
Our early learning centres, family operated & first established at Crows Nest in 1972, are unique to the families and dedicated teaching practitioners, artists and staff at each preschool. Humble beginnings, hard work, love and passion for what we do, are the strong foundations that embed our values.
•Our Early Childhood and Primary School Teachers hold 4-year trained university degrees with specialisations, and our educators in training hold either a Certificate III or Diploma to care for, educate and assist with educating your children.
• We provide morning tea, hot lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack.
• We engage children with excursions and other specialist incursion events.
• We have different events & celebrations throughout the year, listed on our events calendar. Eg: various multicultural Celebrations, dance performances, egg hatching, healthy harold, Earth day to name a few, Graduation for the 4-5’s and an end of year celebration for each classroom.
• We upload significant moments of your child’s day on Storypark so that you can keep connected to their learning, and have something to chat about on the way home.
• We document your child’s learning through photos, writing, film and art port-folios to capture the essence of their learning. Through Storypark you can access all information from your child's portfolio to special events and a yearly calendar.
• We provide wipes, water, a full brimmed sun hat, sun-cream and all educational and art supplies for your child.
•All our Staff are trained in Munch & Moves/which is a eat well & get active program.
2a Addison ave Roseville 2069
(Directly opposite Roseville East public school)
Hours 8:00am to 5:30pm
CALL to BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY!
We can’t wait to hear from you!