Welcome to A.B.B.A Kindy, we have been in the business of children for over 48 years. Family operated & owned and first established at our Crows Nest Centre in 1972 we have had the pleasure of teaching & educating children throughout their many milestones and have loved every moment of it, we really would not have it any-other way. From humble beginning's, handwork and a passion for what we do, Our dedicated Educator's now invite you on joining us to share this amazing journey together- where we intend to create beautiful, harmonious and magical days with your child - filled with love, the arts, nature, nurture, exploration, beauty, discovery, inquiry, inspired learning and all that your child needs to bloom and grow!
•Our Early Childhood and Primary School Teachers hold 4-year trained university degrees & other educators hold either a Diploma of Childcare or a Certificate III.
• We provide morning tea, hot lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack.
• We engage children with various specialist incursion events.
• We have different events & celebrations throughout the year, listed on our events calendar. Eg: various multicultural Celebrations, dance performances, egg hatching, Healthy Harold, Earth day to name a few, Graduation for the 4-5’s and an end of year celebration for each classroom.
• We upload significant moments of your child’s day on Storypark so that you can keep connected to their learning, and have something to chat about on the way home.
• We document your child’s learning through photos, writing, film and art port-folios to capture the essence of their learning. Through Storypark you can access all information from your child's portfolio to special events and a yearly calendar.
• We provide wipes, water, a full brimmed sun hat, sun-cream and all educational and art supplies for your child.
•All our Staff are trained in Munch & Moves/which is a eat well & get active program that is integrated into our daily program.
WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
2a Addison Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
We acknowledge, respect and honour the Eroa land and the Garigal people on which ABBA stands.
We thank them for allowing us to play and live on the land. We promise to do our best to look after the land, the people and the animals.